Protection of the environment is our camping’s philosophy
Camping La Medusa is very attentive to eco sustainability:
- we use renewable sources of energy a 100%
- from 2014 we have planted about 220 trees and 300 shrubs 2m long
- we limit the use of pesticides in our vegetation- we have already been able to reduce the usage 80% and we hope to out rightly stop by 2021.
- The campsite's Mobile homes offer the comfort of a real home thanks to the attention to detail that distinguishes them. Each property is located in a garden environment that enhandes the feeling of tranquility and privacy. Your camping holiday in the Marche region will be complete with every aspect: all Mobile home s are equipped with air conditioning and TV with access to the terrestrial digital stations.
- since 2016, we have added to our bicycles (both mountain and passage bicycles) the e-bike, electric bicycles and pedalling help or supports with which you can explore the surroundings of Porto Recanati on the Conero and even further places without the use of a car.
- As part of our sustainability efforts, we've recently introduced a large composting bin to repurpose plant and grass cuttings from our campsite.
- To reduce energy consumption, we upgraded the lighting in our campsite to fluorescent lights and then to LED lights in 2018.