A dynamic village: sporting activities in Riviera del conero
Discover all possible activities in Riviera del Conero!!!
Our village offers infinitive fun opportunities for all sport lovers. Looking for new emotions? The territory of Conero gives you the opportunity to practise and try all kinds of sports.
Sport Emotion Program was highly designed for camping guests to choose from 15 different sports at special fares: Snorkeling-Diving, Sailing-windsurf-kitesurf-wakeboard, Riding, Golf, Go cart indoor, mountain bike, escursions, Parachuting
A walk in the conero park
Some paths in the woods and meadows of Monte Conero offer you breathtaking views and can be done on foot, mountain bike or horse, here is some advice:
- Crossing the Conero through the woods of the park, starting from Poggio, leads to a viewpoint overlooking the beach of the “Due Sorelle”.
- Path of Scalaccia, go down through the lush vegetation of oaks and maritime pines and reach a beach overlooking a marble cliff.
- Beach of Due Sorelle, through the Passo del Lupo's path, a middle-difficult path you reach the magnificent beach of Due Sorelle characterised by two rocks peeking out of the sea.
- Caves and hidden Roman quarry, near Poggio San Antonio soccer field to discover caves, woods and an old quarry.
There are also different paths for biking, an extensive network of cycling paths that run through many landscapes:
- Cycle path of Musone river that goes down from Conero Park to Numana's waterfront, through Marcellli and reaches the mouth of the Musone river.
- Little ring at the bottom of the Conero, starts from the Conero Park and then along the valley of Betelico and ends in the archaeological area of the Pin.
- Little ring at the top of the Conero, from the Conero Park through Portonovo which ends at Pian Raggetti.
Excursions and special paths are available on the website of Forestalp
Horse riding in the Conero Park
It is also possible to enjoy the wonderful natural beauties of Monte Conero by horse riding. Many Riding Clubs offer in addition the possibility of horse trekking, riding lessons, pet therapy and evenings in the country.
The Horse Riding Clubs in Riviera del Conero:
- Il Corbezzolo via Piancarda 124 Massignano – tel. 338 8315104
- Hornos via Marina II 16 Marcelli – tel. 338/3335399
sport and not only
Nel cuore della Riviera del Conero, in un ampio bosco di tamerici si trova il Conero Golf Club. Un 18 buche di 60 ettari immerso in un panorama unico e rilassante, il modo migliore per concedersi qualche partita di golf. www.conerogolfclub.it
Più vicino ed adiacente al campeggio c'è il Golf Village: un nuovissimo campo pratica con percorso pitch and putt a 9 buche, 3 buche campionato, Driving Range e putting green illuminato. www.golf-village.it
Sul lungomare fra Marcelli e Porto Recanati, nelle immediate vicinanze del villaggio La Medusa si trova il Karting Club del Conero che offre la possibilità di noleggiare go kart e baby go-kart per provare il brivido di correre in pista. Inoltre l'area è anche attrezzata con minigolf, pista di pattinaggio, tappeti elastici per spettacolari capriole e salti. (tel. 071/9776640)
A sea of discoveries
The "Monte Conero Sub Center" offers the opportunity to explore the extraordinary seabed of the Riviera del Conero. The Adriatic sea, part of the coast at the foot of Monte Conero, offers extraordinary emotions characterised by a rich biodiversity: cliffs and shallows where a unique flora and fauna survives.
Other interesting diving sites are located near the wrecks of sunken ships, like Nicole and Potho, where there is a sort of protected habitat that allows unique observations.
Discover all the entertainment activities and the daily schedule: Entertainment!